Thursday 2 May 2013

Photographers Meet Up 17th April 2013

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of hanging out around Maroubra beach with some other fellow photographers from Sydney and Darwin/Bali.
The photos I took on the day were just capturing the essence of hanging out, chatting and doing what I love most. Taking photos! Something a bit different from my usual fashion work!




 This is Alex, she is so talented and a lovely person.
View her work here: Alex Benetel Photography


Meet Jess, it felt as if I had known this girl for more than a few days. Like old friends reunited.
view her work at: Jessica Christie Photography


Asher is so full of life, and quite a funny girl! she is in Bali and takes some great photos.
You can check her work here:  Asherlee Photography












Christian is quiet, but super talented. His conceptual work is fantastic!
Check out his stuff: Christian Benetel Photography














No comments:

Post a Comment